Something to Crow About Coffee Roastery
Shortly after having the dream come true of living on an island in the Bay of Fundy, a second dream came true. I was able to buy a local business that imports the highest quality green coffee beans from around the world. I now have the joy of toasting these beans outdoors in the fresh salty Fundy air. The aroma is incredible. & the taste of these freshly roasted & ground beans is amazing!
The beautiful island of Grand Manan, situated in the Bay of Fundy, is the perfect setting for roasting coffee beans. Something to Crow About Coffee, owned & operated by Beth Jordan, was known as Island Grind with its former owners. As a person who has long been passionate about her coffee, Beth takes great joy in every aspect of the business from ordering, roasting & processing, to delivering a superior quality freshly roasted coffee bean. Only the highest quality green coffee beans are imported through a Canadian 3rd generation company in business since 1951.
Great pride is taken in using only these highest quality green beans, roasted outdoors in a professional roaster in small batches weekly. Only freshly roasted beans are ever sold! The coffee is guaranteed to please. A professional grinder is available for those who prefer their coffee beans pre-ground. Coffee is sold in 1 or 1/2 pound eco friendly plastic lined brown fold tab bags.
Having a car just makes your life a whole lot easier. If you keep getting denied of a car loan due to poor credit, then maybe you should check out New Car Canada's auto loan options. They provide instant auto loan approval in Toronto regardless of credit situation. Moreover, their annual rates are consistently fair and affordable. Get the Auto Loan You Need For the Car You Want - Apply 100% FREE today and get approved in less than 24 hours.
- Dark Harbour Dark Roast:
- My #1 seller is a Peruvian shade grown, slower ripened bean with a rich & intense, yet smooth flavour. Positively addictive!
- Grand Manan Medium Roast:
- This island favourite coffee boasts a Brazilian Santos bean with a higher caffiene content & smooth, sweet, carmelly taste.
- Fundy Fog Blend
- Blending just the right mixture of dark roast Peruvian & medium roast Brazilian beans, Fundy Fog Blend delivers a rich, smooth and satisfying flavour & aroma. Well worth trying!
- Deep Cove Decaf:
- This Columbian bean is easily the most delicious full bodied, rich & smooth decaf bean most people have ever tasted. Columbian coffee is famous for it's distinctive rich taste & this bean certainly delivers the taste experience without the caffiene.
- Fair Trade
- Coming Soon
- Coming Soon
2014 rates and shipping costs
133 rte 776
Grand Manan Island